About Us: Haines A/C is a locally owned, award-winning HVAC, Appliance, Refrigeration company founded in 1953 based out of Bonita Springs servicing the coast of Southwest Florida from Bonita Springs, Naples, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Cape Coral and more. We take pride in our customer service and high-quality craftsmanship provided by our staff. We have NATE certified technicians and are members of SWACCA, FRACCA, and various local organizations and chambers and have been ranked Bonita’s Best Winner each year since 2013. We focus on giving back to our local communities through local sponsorships, events and volunteering and are 5-star accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Our leadership team is focused on creating a company culture that cares for its employees as much as we do for our customers. We boast 5-star ratings and reviews from both our customers and current employees.
This position is crucial to the success of the organization as it supports the hub for all departments. This is an extremely fast paced department and the best candidate must be well versed on computers and able to learn multiple operating systems. You must be detailed oriented, and efficient multi taskers, have a strong sense of urgency and excellent customer service and follow up skills. Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge is an absolute requirement as we are a very technical company.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented with strong communication: you will be working with the customer as well as with our staff to help solve schedule service, communicate internally with our fellow coworkers and customers./li>
- Assertive: someone who is willing to take control in communication and ensure our customers are given the best service possible.
- Team-oriented: this job has various moving parts, and the end goal will to be to make sure our customers have the best experience possible with Grande Aire while working with our team to resolve scheduling challenges.
- Coachable: ability to communicate, learn our skill and training specialties, and keep giving your best
- Customer-service oriented with a positive attitude A MUST
- Willing to work hard: this is a job not meant for someone who isn’t willing to give their best efforts
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance with option for Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Pay with the ability to have upward mobility in the position
- Employee Discounts and Referral Programs
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Employee Culture: Participation in Our Employee Events: Skeet Shooting, Various Luncheons, Annual Christmas Celebration and Thanksgiving Meal, and more
- A company that cares equally as much for their employees as we do for our customers; our entire staff wants to see you succeed in your career at Grande Aire Services
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Knowledge
- Quoting Repairs found by technicians in the field to customers
- Ordering parts, materials, and stock for all departments (air conditioning, refrigeration, appliances, sheet metal, etc)
- Maintaining accurate inventory; identifies and rectifies issues
- Receiving and following up on all orders
- Working with vendors to acquire the most competitive pricing in the market and stay informed on industry changes and new products
- Working with field managers to ensure proper stock for each department both in warehouse and trucks
- Works with others on parts team to ensure all job equipment and materials are staged prior to day of job
- Other various administrative tasks
The safety of our staff is important to us and a responsibility we do not take lightly. This position will require you to a Driver’s License Check, Background Check, and Drug Test.
Fill out the form below!