We are looking for a dynamic go-getter who thrives on building new relationships and exceeding goals.
In a digital/remote world we are looking to break down barriers with an old-school face-to-face strategy for acquiring and growing our customer base. If you are a “people person” that is not afraid to introduce yourself and our company to the Naples/Bonita/Estero market, send your resume today!
- Responsible for new business development in assigned territory
- Handles all new commercial contract recruitment and quoting
- Contracts existing commercial customers to identify share of wallet opportunities
- Point person for all memberships for community/industry/charity organizations
- Point of contact for all local advertising and sponsorship requests
- Internal Event Management: employee/company functions; other functions hosted by our company for new business development and community engagement
- Regular attendance at events, networking meetings, committee membership for strategic organizations
- Develop and maintain event and new business contacts database utilizing an email marketing program in CRM
- Tracks and handles Customer Referral Program
- Follow up calls with customers to look for areas of opportunities and ask for Google Reviews
- Engages with strategically identified social media groups and pages to support NBD efforts in the community
- Drives internal Google Review Program
- Assists Director of Operations with sales promotion tracking, advertising co-op submissions and tracking, and all marketing reporting
- Monthly meetings with DOO to track progress and identify opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance with option for Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Competitive Pay with the ability to have upward mobility in the position
- Employee Discounts and Referral Programs
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Employee Culture: Participation in Our Employee Events: Skeet Shooting, Various Luncheons, Annual Christmas Celebration and Thanksgiving Meal, and more
- A company that cares equally as much for their employees as we do for our customers; our entire staff wants to see you succeed in your career at Haines A/C
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in general office tasks such as filing, typing (minimum 40 WPM), is comfortable communicating through social media and have proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Team player: able to work with our team independently and collectively for and end goal.
- This is a physically active job. Must be able and willing to climb ladders, access areas on roof tops and at tall heights.
- Must be able to lift and set up a 10 foot ladder.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends for networking and sponsorship functions.
*The safety of our staff is important to us and a responsibility we do not take lightly. This position will require you to a Background Check, MVR Check and Drug Test.
*NOTE* Understand that the above job description only depicts the initial, minimal expectation level. As our organization grows, and demand requires, additional job duties will be assigned.
To apply, fill out the form below