If you need air conditioning service in Bonita Springs, Naples, Estero, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and surrounding FL areas, make sure you give us a call!
Haines Air Conditioning & Refrigeration has been locally owned and operated since 1963. We have been at our current location on Bonita Beach Road since 1968. Stop in anytime to ask a question or just have a cup of coffee and say hi. We value our customers and believe in the philosophy that if you provide quality service, charge fair prices, and treat your customers as you would treat your own family, everyone wins. Please give us the opportunity to earn your business!
- Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning: Custom New Construction, Add-on Replacement, Remodel Projects
- Residential & Commercial Refrigeration: Maintenance & Repair
- Appliance Repair
- Pool Heater Installation & Repair
- Annual Residential & Service Maintenance/Service Contracts for air conditioning systems, refrigeration,appliances, pool heaters, wine coolers & more
- Duct Cleaning & Duct Design/Modification
- Indoor Air Quality: Purification Systems, UV Lights, Dehumidification, Filtration
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
No overtime rates for emergency service… ever!
We are proud to announce that Haines is no longer charging overtime rates for emergency service! You don’t choose when your air conditioning system decides to act up, so why should you get punished with overtime fees when it happens at night or on the weekends? You can rely on our team of service technicians to take care of your needs – anytime – for our regular rates!
Introducing our new “100% Satisfaction Guarantee” on all new air conditioning installations for the first year. If you don’t like your new system, we’ll buy it back! Choosing a contractor to do your air conditioning project can be a little intimidating for most people. Remove that fear of the unknown with a guarantee from a company you can trust that will be around to take care of you.
Latest News from Haines AC
As we all know Florida summers can be brutal and without air-conditioning something we don’t know how we’d survive the long hot summer days. Just like you get hot...Read More