Most homeowners are not able to fix major air conditioning issues themselves, so it is important to hire a company that knows what they are doing. Haines AC in Bonita Springs is a trusted company that deals with residential and commercial AC repairs and installations. Below we’re going to outline some steps to take before choosing an air conditioning professional.
- Check the credentials of the company: You can call the Better Business Bureau to make sure the company is reputable. We would also recommend checking if the company is associated with any local or national associations.
- Ask for references: Past customers can offer a wealth of knowledge about the company and the service they received.
- Ask for photos: An air conditioning company that is proud of their work will want to show it off.
- Check and make sure the company has all the appropriate licenses and insurance.
- Never be afraid to ask questions: Ask about the company’s policies and past experiences.
- Ask the company about any warranties that are offered and you can also ask about the service and maintenance contracts that are offered.
- And lastly, commit all contracts in writing and make sure that both parties sign the contract.
Haines AC would be happy to become your go-to air conditioning company in Bonita Springs. Give us a call at (239) 992-1551 and our trained professionals can help repair existing AC units or we can help you choose a new unit for your home.