Haines Air Conditioning & Refrigeration is a Trane Comfort Specialist which means we are committed to being the best in installation, service, customer satisfaction and employee training. Only dealers that meet Trane’s stringent standards and who demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuing education can be Trane Comfort Specialists. We keep up to date with Trane’s latest technology, ensuring that you receive a system that is designed to achieve maximum efficiency, reliability and comfort, as well as a system that delivers the efficiency its ratings promise and that you expect.
We also have NATE certified technicians that have passed comprehensive testing and must participate in required technical training to maintain their status. Organizations that are part of the NATE coalition include the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers.
How does Trane make its products more reliable?
Every Trane product is designed down to every detail and rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We know they work because we push them well beyond the industry standards, making sure they match the reliability people expect when they own a Trane. From the durable Climatuff® compressor to the exclusive Spine Fin™ coil to the revolutionary Hyperion™ air handler—and a number of other patented innovations—when you own a Trane, you’re getting more than reliable comfort.
Tested to Extremes
At the SEET lab in Tyler, Texas—which stands for Systems Extreme Environmental Test—Trane products are put through 16 weeks of bone-chilling cold and blistering heat, in repeating two-week sessions. Some units endure over 2,600 hours of continuous testing, including a full week of salt spray to monitor corrosion resistance.
Comfort Link II Smart Control
This is not just a thermostat. It’s an energy command center. Trane ComfortLink™ II is an easy-to-use, programmable control that gives you remote access, live weather and more, all on a beautiful color touch-screen display. Features: 7” color display interactive touch-screen, Live weather forecasts and alerts, Internet-enabled access, room-by-room control
One of the industry’s most efficient air conditioners. Built to stand up to the elements and deliver reliable cooling, even on the hottest day of the year, and lowering your cooling costs at the same time.
- Up to 20.00 SEER
- Communicating capability
- Dual Climatuff® compressors
Two-stage cooling with the Trane XL16i offers flexible family comfort, with the ability to cool every room to the right temperature efficiently. So even the hard-to-cool parts of your home will be easy to relax in.
- Up to 18.00 SEER
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
Trane Rebates are back! Save up to $3245* in INSTANT SAVINGS
*on qualified high-efficiency Trane equipment combining a Trane rebate of $1250, local utility rebates and a Haines IAQ rebate.
Or select a financing option:
Consumers purchasing qualifying Trane product(s) as defined in this plan may be eligible for:
- 1. Reduced Rate 5.9% APR with 1.75% minimum monthly payment
- 2. 0% APR for 36 months (equal pay, payment in full during program period)
- 3. Up to $1,250 Instant Rebate (including bonus for CleanEffects and/or ComfortLink II XL950 Thermostat)
ALL OFFERS ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE COMBINED.
Financing offers apply only to Trane qualifying equipment financed under the Trane/Wells Fargo program and will not apply to any incremental purchases/charges placed on the credit card.
- Residential homeowners who purchase eligible products from a participating independent Trane dealer within the Sales Plan period.
- All installations must be located in the United States.
- Dealer sales to a builder without a direct homeowner purchase at the time of sale/installation are not eligible.
- Only products as defined in this Sales Plan are eligible for any of the above-stated program options. The grid contained herein reflects systems/products eligible for the financing or rebate options.